Let's face it.You have been trying since long time but you can't get the result you deserve. There are some simple and basic rules which can really help you to get skinny faster. So here are some tips to get skinny.
1) Set a realistic goal for yourself. Do not think you can be a zero size model in some days. Your goal should be based on your body type.
2) Determine your ideal weight and set a goal for future date.
3) Identify what should be your body fat percentage. Keep log of your body fat, weight and BMI on regular base.
4) Eat small meals : Instead of eating 2-3 large meals, take 5-6 small meals throughout day. Small meals make sure you keep your body in movement and help you not accumulate extra fat.
5) Watch your carbs: Make sure you include carbs, protein and small amount of fat in your each meal. While you are trying to lose weight, it is important that you still keep taking enough carbs and protein as it is needed to function your body.
6) Cardiovascular exercises are necessary if you want to lose extra fat and get toned. You have to exercise and burn fat if you want to be slim and skinny. Cardio exercises are a great way to burn fat and calories without requiring too much strength. These exercises includes running, brisk walking, jogging, cycling and aerobics. You have to keep in mind that dieting helps you to keep light and healthy but to tone your body you have to do exercises. Cardio will improve your metabolism as well that helps you to get good digestion power.
7) Add resistance training: Although many people not recommend this but resistance exercises are a great way to tone your body. Resistance training add stretching into your muscles and help to remove fat. It also help to flex your joints. It helps you strengthen your muscles. You need some strong muscles especially in your back, hips and legs.
8) Change your cardio reps, sets and exercises every now and than. Your body gets used to exercises and so keep it interesting by changing it frequently.
9) Yoga : Yoga is known for its long lasting impact if done properly. It also helps you keep calm and control your stress level.
10) Be happy: Overall this is the success meter. You have to be happy and accept yourself in every stage. Do not keep comparing yourself with others. You can achieve more if you accept and love yourself.